Plantarama is delighted to be involved in the wildlife gardening day to be held on Sunday 25th April, 10am-4pm at the Tees Valley Wildlife Trust at Margrove Park Heritage Centre, Margrove Park, near Guisborough.
This will be an informal and friendly gardening celebration where you can find out how to;
- grow vegetables and herbs
- create a pond for frogs and toads
- attract mammals and birds
- plant a nectar garden for bees and butterflies, and
- encourage beneficial insects.
There will also be a sale of quality wild flowers, a children’s nature hunt, jam making (and tasting!), the chance to build an insect house, wildlife face painting, a natural dyeing workshop and much, much more.